Graduate Education at
What's here for you?- internationally recognized academic programs, expert mentors and advisors, funding through assistantships and fellowships, opportunities to conduct research and present your findings, and a welcoming community.
Graduate student life at WVU goes beyond work
At West Virginia University, the students do spend a good deal of their time in the lab, but when they're not working or studying, they're enjoying what the area has to offer.
But don't take it from us. Biology Ph.D. candidate Jessica B. Turner, psychology Ph.D. candidate Margeaux Gray and physics Ph.D. candidate Scott Cushing will tell you themselves about the outdoors that they love, the coworkers and friends they socialize with and the arts scene they enjoy.
Recent WVU Grad Student's documentary to be featured on ESPN
Dr. Marc Williams: acclaimed national motivational speaker adding documentary filmmaker to his list of accomplishments
Marc Williams graduated from the department of Curriculum and Instruction, College of Human and Education Services, in May 2015, and venturing outside the traditional lines of education in a great way. Marc Williams is directing an ESPN 30 for 30 film about Boston Celtics Hall of Famer, Jo Jo White. Most recently, CNN named Dr. Williams as one of the top 10 college motivational speakers in the United States.Read the Full Article on PRWeb
Upcoming Events RSS
- WVU School of Medicine and West Virginia State University partner to offer pre-medical track program
- WVU College of Law hosting free veterans' advocacy program
- College of Education and Human Services faculty establishes first endowed scholarship for the Department of Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling and Counseling Psychology
- WVU Alumni Association and Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources receive major gifts
- Patrice Harris, WVU grad and Bluefield native, becomes first African-American woman to lead American Medical Association Board of Trustees